My top 5 kitchen tools...
- I love a sharp chef’s knife. There’s something very therapeutic to chopping veggies and dinner prep. My absolute favorite is a 6 inch but I use an 8 inch on occasion. Any bigger, and it just becomes a very scary hazard in my hands.
- I love sheet pans. Here’s my tip: if you’re going to heat the oven and cook one thing, fill up that bad boy with a couple of more sheet pans of veggies so your fridge will be happy with leftovers.
- I love my Vitamix blender. I use it almost daily. From soups to marinades to smoothies to mashed cauliflower, it’s a blessing.
- I love cooking almost anything in my cast iron skillet. Everything tastes better from it.
- And lastly, I LOVE my wooden cutting boards. They stay out on the island ready to house a quick chop and just to make me smile.
- Honorable mention: Sounds so boring, but I love my 8 cup clear glass measuring/mixing bowl from Pampered Chef. It is my favorite go-to for mixing things up. And it has a lid that also blesses.
What are your favorite kitchen tools?