5 things that make my days easier
- Double up recipes. From the main dish to veggies to sweet treats! This is ALWAYS in effect for cookie dough. I roll it into a log with parchment paper or wax paper and pop it in the freezer. I also do this with any type of bread I’m making. I have some to serve fresh and immediately freeze the rest once it’s cooled. Muffins, pancakes and waffles that are already cooked and ready to go are another great breakfast hack for me on a busy morning. Cooked hamburger meat or roast chicken chicken are a couple of more things I like to stock in my freezer.
- Fact: I can’t stand to do laundry. SO I do it more often so there will be less and it won’t take as long to get done.
- Start everyday with God’s Word; not mine. No matter the schedule or wherever I am, I read Daily Light (comprised solely of Holy Scrips) compiled by Anne Graham Lotz. More in-depth study can come later but I need the first moments of my open eyes open to His Word.
- Parchment paper. I love parchment paper. I would gladly welcome a number sticker that stated this. A sweatshirt that stated this affection. It is real. I use it almost everyday and it makes cleanup nonexistent! A gift.
- Podcasts and Amazon Audible. No matter what I’m doing, I usually have a book or podcast playing. It may be my silly mind but it makes each task feel a little less like work and more ‘fun’ and ‘productive’.
What are some of your life hacks? You bless me so! Have a beautiful week!